Friday, August 28, 2015

Tag You're It Challenge #29

Time for another new challenge at Tag You're It!

The inspiration is a tag that Carol created just for this challenge.
Your challenge is to create a TAG inspired by it.
Please review How To Play HERE.

By sure to explain how you were inspired to created your tags, we can't wait to see what you do and remember that the winner is invited to guest for the following challenge...




Here is Carol's remake...

Carol

Our guest designer is the winner of Challenge #27....



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Carol and her beautiful tag. I love incorporating script into my tags too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol's original and remake are wonderful! Also love the inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I got a chance to play before I get involved in my challenge because I love Carol's tag and the wonderful takes the DT did on it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from our players! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!!!